Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

» Chery Cielo » Please I need help...

Please I need help...

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

1 Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 7:06 pm

karim

Motor Acteco 0.8
Motor Acteco 0.8
I'm from egypt and i had an accident with my cielo. the problem is in the rear right suspension because in egypt we still don't have much spare parts for chery .. So, is there any parts from another car fits the chery cielo ?? what i need is Rear shock absorber with damper

And i need rear right control arms with the part that connects it with the disk an wheel but without the disk....thanx in advance

2 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Overdrive

Administrador
Administrador
Hi, in Brazil Chery owners usually buy parts at: [Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver este link.]

If you do not find on the website what you need, tell us and we will try to help you with your problem.

Good Luck!

3 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 7:35 pm

karim

Motor Acteco 0.8
Motor Acteco 0.8
i cant find what i need here ... now i need a rear shock absorber with it's spring and i need rear axle ( the metal axle what is going to the wheel )and i cant find them so if there is any other car that uses the same things it will be much easier for me ... i heard that the cielo have the same shock absorber of a mitsubishi lancer

4 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Overdrive

Administrador
Administrador
Ok! I do not own Cielo ... wait for someone to suggest other site to buy parts of Cielo (A3).

-----
Pessoal, quem conhecer sites que vendam peças para o Cielo post o link para ajudar o nosso amigo do Egito.
Ele pergunta se o amortecedor do Mitsubishi Lancer é o mesmo do Cielo, alguém sabe?

5 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 7:51 pm

karim

Motor Acteco 0.8
Motor Acteco 0.8
thanx Smile

6 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Overdrive

Administrador
Administrador
If possible post a picture of part of the Cielo’s suspension system you need.

7 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 8:07 pm

karim

Motor Acteco 0.8
Motor Acteco 0.8
i tried to post some links but im not allowed to do that on thi forum

8 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Overdrive

Administrador
Administrador
This locked for new participants to avoid spammers.

I'll send a PM with my email. Send the link of the photo or photo that I publish for you

9 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 8:36 pm

karim

Motor Acteco 0.8
Motor Acteco 0.8
okay Done... Thanx man

10 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Overdrive

Administrador
Administrador
A peça que ele tem mais necessidade é esta: [Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver este link.]

11 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Overdrive

Administrador
Administrador
I believe you live in Alexandria.
In your town does not have Chery dealer?

12 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 8:57 pm

karim

Motor Acteco 0.8
Motor Acteco 0.8
how did u know ?? Very Happy in alexandria there is only authorized service centers and its her second year in egypt so u cant find all the spare parts .. those service centers could order it for from china but it may takes more than 6 months to get this parts to you and it will be very expensive

13 Re: Please I need help... em Ter Nov 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Overdrive

Administrador
Administrador
I saw your city by IP. Smile

We have exactly the same problem here in Brazil. Parts very expensive and take months to arrive. Neutral

--------
É pessoal pelo jeito a Chery já tem história... Somente uma concessionária na cidade de Alexandria que tem mais de 4 milhões de habitantes.
Como aqui; além de caras, meses para uma peça chegar...

14 Re: Please I need help... em Qua Nov 07, 2012 12:54 am

FAyres

Motor Acteco 1.1
Motor Acteco 1.1
Hey man i see you are in a very difficult situation.
The thing is chery parts here are not easy to find too.
You should try to find spare parts close to you, from totaled cars in you city or near it.
Here we have an ebay kind of thing, mercadolivre.com.br.
You will find crashed cherys in there with owners who sell parts. Try to find one of them and see if it is to expensive to send what you need over to egypt.
im pretty sure there must be someone in egypt willing to sell you spare parts from a crashed cielo. Take some time and search deep in to the internet, you will probabky find what you need.

15 Re: Please I need help... em Qua Nov 07, 2012 11:43 am

Gustavo

Motor Acteco 1.6
Motor Acteco 1.6
i've never bought spare parts that wasn't from a Chery dealer.
like our friend FAyres said, take some time to search over the internet and other countries. Like Australia, they call it Chery J3 there.

Seems like these problems with chery dealers aren't a brazilian exclusivity.

Good luck.

16 Re: Please I need help... em Qua Nov 07, 2012 12:12 pm

karim

Motor Acteco 0.8
Motor Acteco 0.8
ok thanks alot guys i'll try ro find something on the internet as there is still no totaled cielo cars in my city Very Happy Some people told me that the mitsubishi lancer have the same shock absorber of a cielo and the springs are the same as the Nissan Sunny's but im not sure if this is right so i'll ask about that and about the axle too .. About the Chery dealer, in Egypt the dealer had used to be a BMW dealer for a long while till he went to prison Very Happy after getting out he signed with chery and imported their cars as a chasis and spare parts with low prices "so he owns the right to change the name from Chery to Speranza" and the car is built in egypt with some few thing must be made in Egypt like the seats and the muffler .. at the service centers you hate your life because Nobody cares .. the most important thing is that you pay money ... i LUV that car so im going to find a way or another to fix it Smile

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Permissão deste fórum: